Hello there, how is everybody ? I am not stressed, but I am distressed out ...Oufff..It took me 4 EVER to make this card...Are you guys like me and spend hours looking through everything just to make sure what you use is the best choice. Boy, I am going to be in mucho pain after this...
I choose 5 papers from various collections, cut them out,distressed them, and inked some of them.I then made this cute little envelope. I ended up having to use velcro to keep the flap down. I choose a beautiful button from my collection and cut out this bird cage.
I made a tag and cut out another part of the Mariposa paper, LOVE that collection!! added some ric rac ribbon...
Had to cut an X in half for my accent...
The butterflies and the other cut out is also from the Mariposa pack.
For the inside, I cut out the exterior of a circle and added a journalling tag to the center.
I used a Prima mask and sprayed with some color wash.Yep, they make a cute pair. Till next week...xoxoxo
- Papers: DCWV Mariposa, BoBunny Gypsy Spice, K and Co. designer mat pad
- Bird Cage :DCWV Mariposa Papers
- Letters: Webster's Pages Storytellers
- Color Wash: Tim Holtz Adirondack Butterscotch
- Mask : Prima
- Journalling Card : Prima Fairy flora
- Ink: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
- Misc.: Button, yellow ric rac