Monday, March 21, 2011

"Flashback Friday Challenges"

Wow, check out how fun this is on Flashback Friday Challenges

" first card you have posted with a window cut into the front of the card"

So guess what ??? The very first post I ever wrote was for a window cut card. How weird and cool is that ? Below is the card and this is the  post . I can't get over how bizarre this is...





BUT, the very first window card I made, as a non-blogger, is this one, on March 15th of 2010. I remember selling it right away for $3 and was thrilled !!! It looks so naked and vulnerable. I had so little STUFF back then...Ok. here we go. I know EGO, this is hard for ya, but its the beauty of this challenge, so step aside.
HERE WE GO:








7 comments:

  1. Well how fun is that? Your first blog post was a window card! pretty fabbie card since I LOVE chandeliers! Your heart window card is simply SWEET!!!!! Love the design! Thanks so much for joining us at Flashback Friday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your first blog post was a window card. Too cool. Love that card too. Chandeliers are so very pretty. I keep eyeing a flashy, tacky one for the dining room, DH just raises his ebrows and hides his wallet. LOL. LOVE your first window card too. The design is simply understated. The message is LOUD and clear though. Thanks for playing with Flashback Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous that your first blog post was a window card! I was thinking "wow, I started out with so little in my stash" too when I was working on my Flashback post for this challenge. What a fabulous first window card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is amazing that it was your first post! How clever is this? I love it!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Giselle,
    Oh my goodness--thank you so much for the beautiful package that arrived--I couldn't believe it!!! You are sooo sweet! and so talented--what beautiful gifts.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!!!
    If you've got a chance, could you pop by my blog? I did my last
    post for Faerie Wishes Week and I wanted you to see it.
    xo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to go down memory lane like this! Great window cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love your comments...