Say that quickly 3 times !!! I dont know if it's the challenge I did over at CR84FN last week or the advent of spring, but I can't seem to stop using soft colors! I felt it was time to do something for a baby boy...Challenge myself to use blues; pinks I adore, greens, yellows and oranges I love, but blue I seem to work with a lot less. I always want to challenge myself; wether it's a new color, a new technique, or a new product...it's all about learning and growing. I just checked my pics and I started making my cards March 13th 2010, exacly a year ago. WOW...it feels like so much longer..I have learnt so much thanks to people who so generously share their knowledge...SO, on with it....
Buttons, lace, stickpin, glitter and a swirl...yep, I'm happy....its so soft and cuddly...
Added fabric on the inside....
- Papers : Bo Bunny a gift of love
- Lace : Webster's Pages
- Glitter : Martha Stewart
- Flowers: I am Roses (Crocheted), Bo Bunny
- Inks: Tim Holtz faded jeans
- Swirls: Basic Grey aqua swirl opaline half pearls
- Letters: Webster's storyteller letters
- Buttons and fabric : my stash