Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Underwater creatures" Box






Hello, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!! The woman who bought my previous box asked me to make one the same size to put in her bedroom, which has turquoise and shells as decor.I used another wooden box from the Dollarama, someJubilee K and Co. paper (I told you I loved it :-)), it is so rich in design..I also used some textured paper I received at x-mas for the pillars and the inside...some seashells...added a BoBunny button I won on a posting, and added beads (another x-mas gift)to it, a plume my hubby gave to me for my b-day, some "I am Roses" skeleton leaves...added a flower on the side that made me think of a seahorse, and some bling on the other side;its a lot of work cutting up all that paper evenly and gluing it down...oh well,,,as long as she loves it, its worth it....It took me a long time to get that plume to sit exactly where I wanted it...I really enjoyed making the bead strands...I wanted to be a jeweler when I was much younger...I will definitely work with beads a lot more this year...
Bye, Bye

2 comments:

Oh, how I love your comments...