Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Loops of love" Card




Hello again, I am on a roll making valentine cards, but not the traditonal style.
This one I had such a hard time making...just one of those days I guess...When I showed it to my hubby, who has an excellent eye for art, there was more on the card, and he said no too much, and you are breaking up your line...I took it off, and he was right.The paper is the wonderful, thick Prima, Fairy Flora, Sunny Day.
The edge is punched out using the MS double loop, punch around the page , love love this new tool of mine....The lace is from the dollarama...I cut the heart and dried embossed it with tim Holtz gold embossing powder, button was gifted to me, the element is from K and Co. I used TA glimmer mist and Tim Holtz ink on my "I am roses" flower. The inside is a Prima , fairy flora chipboard. I really love the shape of the card. I found it on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AidVadGkKjo. Hugs...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Good job! You are making the valentine cards, but not the traditional style. Excellent this card is making the hard time and its grace is very well. Its colors combination is so good and meaningful! This is fun for them.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love your comments...