Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Old Hollywood Romance" Card

What a beautiful sunny day...Today I felt like going over the top a bit...And of course with Valentine's just around the corner, romance is in the air...So here is one of my interpretations of romance ...I love the Webster's Hollywood Vogue paper, but I really dislike the roses combined with the daisies...To me, these roses are soft, romantic, luxurious, and daisies are field flowers, they're fun and abundant...I guess the florist in me is coming out  ( I have my certificate and worked in that domain for a year)...So I fancy cut the paper, inked the edges, applied some bling and some glossy accent on the tail, as well as some of the roses.
  I stamped and heat embossed the chandelier; I must say I love embossing, and if you said I could only have one bottle, I would choose this one, I just adore it....Added some bling, of course, to the chandelier
....Inside, I used an embossed paper, added a Webster's tag, a Websters silver trim and some Graphic 45 cut out roses....






Products used : Papers: DCWV Mariposa and Webster's pages Hollywoood Vogue; Rangers Glossy Accents, Tim Holtz Wild Honey Distress Ink, Prima Annalee Canvas Chipboard, Webster's Pages Hollywood Trim, Graphic 45 Le Romantique...beads and bling were gifted to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, how I love your comments...