Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Inspire" Card

Hi there, today I wanted to work with a color combination of blue and mauve; so soft and calming. My base paper is Basic Grey Wisteria White Dynasty, the doily is packaging from Prima. I border punched and pleated some crepe paper around the doily and added some pearls to it. The crocheted flowers, as well as the mini roses, are from "I am roses",http://www.iamroses.com/ a fabulous, inexpensive supplier of flowers.The one in the middle I made myself, super quick and easy, below that, such a darling little one, is a Webster's pages Whimsey; I bought these on E-bay at YourScrapBookSupply http://stores.ebay.com/yourscrapbooksupply(Oh My Gosh, compared to Canada, I paid about half price for everything, and she gave me an excellent quote for shipping ). I don't usually promote my suppliers, but these two are worth mentionning.  Anyhow, back to my card; I glued down various beads gifted to me, added a in Prima Say it in pea rls Grey corner, my cut out is from BoBunny persuasion. I am showing the word INSPIRE because it can be used in french ( most of my clients are french speaking), or english....The inside is a Prima chipboard....I am very happy with the outcome... Bye for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, how I love your comments...