Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Todays card

Hi ladies, I am keeping busy stocking up my Etsy Shop. I need some masculine cards, so I will be concentrating on making those for the next few weeks. I must admit, I find them much harder to make, so it is a good challenge for me. I am really happy with the one I made this morning, so manly,  but I am not happy with the picture. I listened to an excellent broadcast this morning on improving your Etsy store.  .http://www.livestream.com/etsy
I learnt a lot and will tweek my shop based on this new information; better pictures for one thing. But for today, this is what we get ! :-). I have not named her yet ; ususally, I come up with a name quickly, but nothing is coming to mind for this one. Any suggestions ?



 I cut out the main image from a wine magazine ( my hubby and I are both wine lovers ); I distressed and inked the edges then mounted it on this really cool paper I have that looks like cork. The main paper is from 7gypsies, lots of distressing, writing, loops etc.


Corner punched with my favorite MS punch; I used old buttons for the binding and some twine...



and finished it off with this really manly rubban.



Hope you enjoyed my post. Have a lovely evening.  Hugs G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, how I love your comments...