Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Chickidee" Card


 
Hello there blogger and bloggerettes, just wanted to show you the silly, girlie card I made yesterday.
 

 I have a box full of scrap papers  ( I don't throw aaaaaaaaanything out !), so I want to start using them up. I am thinking of making a collage and cutting them up and using them as my card backgrounds or ATC's.

Anyhow, for now I used them on this card, added a Prima Chipboard, this cool glittery, neon dragonfly (people have commented on OWOH that I seem to like dragonflies... I guess I do...) that hubby gave to me on St-Valentines, some swirls, a few flowers. Added some glossy  accents on Miss ladybug.

 I had the letters L O and V in glittery pink, so I glittered up an E , and what does it spell ? LOL....I glued them down on this pinky, meshy thing...

.Glittered up a K and Co. border and laced my rubban through it...There's a lot going on on this card, probably too much, but what the heck....Have a super Duper Day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, how I love your comments...