Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Lacy sunday" Card

Hello ladies, My, it feels like such a long time since I posted...I have been very busy opening my ETSY store; I now have 15 cards up, and I sold 1 yesterday !!! It was very exciting getting my first sale..I don't really know what to expect since there are so many people that sell cards on line and I am in Canada.
Time will tell...

I have also been having fun receiving people and visiting others on the OWOH event; it is my first year participating and I am giving away 3 cards; come and leave me a comment if you are interested; and here is a link for anyone that may not know about the event...
 ;http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/2011/01/one-world-one-heart-participant-post.html

I do some accounting and bookkeeping for my girlfriend who is self employed; I mentioned to her the other day that I was out of lace, and to thank me for all the free help I gave her this year, she sent me a box of
amazingly beautiful lace...All sorts of colors and styles, width and length....I was thrilled...Today I had the pleasure to work with it, and this is the outcome;
Lacy Sunday ( isn't that a great name; my hubby came up with it)...




I did a lot of inking and glimmer misting on the papers, the flower and the laces to age them. I fabricated  the flower, added some music notes in the corner, glimmer misted the whole card to give it that magical shimmer.


I decorated the inside with more lace and a little border that I also inked.


I love the vintage look and feel of this card...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, how I love your comments...