Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Boy Time Card"


Hi Everyone, Hope you are well, and dont have too much of a chocolate hangover ! I had a lovely Valentines; little gifts for my cards, a tiny box of chocolates and a magical kiss...
.I could'nt ask for anything more...

So, I am trying to stock up my Etsy shop, so I am making a variety of styles...I felt like playing with this Bingo card, so I made a card for a boy; I had so much fun making this. The 3 papers are from K and Co., and all the other elements were gifted to me.

I hung the 3 different charms on twine and hooked them up on my Bingo card, then I put this little boy on a swing and used these wood style buttons to hook up the swing.


How cute is this guy with his long brown hair and big brown eyes, his vest and shoes...


I think next card will be a girlie girl card....Bye for now...

1 comment:

Oh, how I love your comments...