Thursday, May 26, 2011

"Times 3" card

Oh my fellow bloggers, how I missed leaving you all some love today...

I vowed that I would  do more stamping this year, so when I saw this challenge over at Wee Memories, I did not hesitate to join. I don't have any Market Street Stamps, so I used The Girl's Paperie Paper Girl clock.

I had a great time making this card; I recycled some corrugated paper, added some inka-gold, glimmer glaze and  ink to it...



I stamped, embossed, inked and glimmer misted the clocks. I used  my crimper on black cardstock and tore the edges, fringed a piece of cotton and inked it, added a charm and some brads.



 Added a K and Co. key. and rubban.



For the inside, I used the resist technique on the same clock, inked and glimmer misted...distressed and inked the edges....


What did we ever do before glimmer mist ???Oh, how I love thy shimmer !!!


I always like my envelope to give a soupçon of what is coming...



The set together...Hope you enjoyed...xoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. Gisele
    Beautiful use of the corrugated card and the fringed cotton. I am calling to call this Up-cycling Chic .... perfection.
    Have a great day :)
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love your comments...