Saturday, June 16, 2012

Le Thé est servie dans le Jardin Maman Laurette...

Hi there, the challenge over at the Sugar Creek Hollow this week is MORE IS BETTER !!! Yes, my sort of challenge...load on the embellies...

My wonderful, generous blog friend, who wishes to remain anonymous, sent me these gorgeous Scrap Cake papers....oh my, oh my they are delicious. I had never had a chance to play with them before; they are nice and thick like the Prima papers..



I embossed the tea cup with two different colors, moving the powder around as I melt it creating more dimension and variation in color; for the heart I used only the greenish blue color, then stamped
it. I made a little table to sit the pot on...



This is the inside :


 Thanks for peeking and I hope to visit soon....hugs, G.


 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful details! I love the softness of your colors. (I am sharing some Moxie Fab love while Cath is recovering from shoulder surgery). I will visit again --

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft, feminine but I love the shades of neutrals ( almost gold I guess) and it looks lovely. I always enjoy to have a look on the inside of your cards; they are just as gorgeous as the front!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the teacup and doily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gisele, you've out done yourself! What a stunning piece of art! I adore the cup and bouquet of flowers and the lace with the little heart...well it makes my heart beat just a little bit faster!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'est tellement jolie ça ! J'aime bien la composition et les couleurs doux. Toute est si bien ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute detailing on your card, such as the heart and lace.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a charming card, gisele! i just love the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful work of ART! So glad you shared with us at Sugar Creek Hollow (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hopping over to have some tea with you Gisèle, this is gorgeous!! Love all the details, and yes, I agree! I love lots of embellishments, too!! Bisous, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your teacup and heart turned out fabulous Gisele!! Beautiful soft natural colors!! Love all your flowers!! Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Love that tea cup!!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week!

    Holly SCH DT

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love your comments...