Friday, June 29, 2012

Dragonflies, Butterflies and Blooms...

Hey Peeps, does this sound like SummerTime to you ? That is the challenge at Out of a Hat Creations this week and this is my card; I had fun taking my pictures outside in my garden...


  •  Our Creative Corner is celebrating its 10th anniversary, so I used 10 gems on the front of my card, and a total of 10 pieces of fabric..



Morning dew; a.k.a. glossy accents , lol...; isn't this paper gorgeous from Crafty Individuals?


I glimmer misted my tag and made a pocket; I tucked in some flowers that dry beautifully.. On the flip side I used a garden leaf as a mask.



For the inside, more of the same fabric, some burlap, tag, lace and an embossed dragonfly with pearls..
I tied the card with some purple and blue rafia....

And the envie; I downloaded the tags for free ...https://www.facebook.com/PrimaMarketing



Thanks for peeking and have a Fabulous Week-end....kisses, G.

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and the outside pictures are spectacular. Really pleased you shared it with us at Out of a Hat Creations. The colours you have used are my favourites and definitely say Summertime to me

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card, I love the fabric and colours. So lovely that you shared with us at Out of A Hat Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! I have yet to make a fabric card but you have inspired me to try it...some day. Love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAbulous ... love your take on our 10 challenge this week!
    Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gisele. Gorgeous!!!! Oooozes Summer time. Great take on the challenge theme. The CI paper that you used is one of my all time favourites. Shame there are only two pieces in the pack! The photos look fabulous. Gosh, you have a beautiful garden I am so jealous. Thank you for sharing with the Hatters this week.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gisele,Love your summertime card,your colours are gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Out of a Hat
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gisele, I just LOVE your fabric and textures and colors! This is just so PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love your comments...