Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bag full of love...

I just had to show you this cute little pouch I made for my Victorian card....I just love fraying burlap; I don't know why, I just love it LOL...I used a screen and glimmer misted it...


This is one of the most beautiful piece of lace I have; it is about a foot wide, and the scallops and the Love repeats all over the lace; I cut it out to use on this pouch  ( my BIL is giving to his girlfriend for their 6 year anniversary)...



Romance; I love it !!! xoxooxox

5 comments:

  1. That is such delicate lace Gisèle, it's extra precious because of the word love that's contained. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! - both card and pouch> Love the burlap and lace to!
    Have a great weekend coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!! love the Victorian Look!!! mmmwwwwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beauiful Gisele. I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful use of the burlap Gisele. This is what I was talking about taking burlap and mixing with lace, it is such a gorgeous combination.
    Still no sign of it in the mail - keeping my fingers crossed.
    Happy Hallowe'en
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love your comments...