Wednesday, October 19, 2011

And a few more altered boxes...

I figured since I had my x-mas goodies out, I would alter a few more boxes for the challenge over at Bellas. All the information is in my previous post if you want to come and join in the fun !!

For this one I made my 3-d tree, added a star, and a ribbon on the side; I love how the ribbon matches beautifully with the paper....



For this one I added gold rub and buff all over; made a criss cross pattern with my double sided tape to apply my glitters, dollar store pearls, an embossed flower and a glittered center !!!



Bye for now,  xoxoox

3 comments:

  1. Hi G
    Beautiful altered boxes.
    I had a root around our attic at the weekend for boxes to alter for Christmas projects.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely altered boxes! No need to wrap these! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love your comments...