Saturday, August 6, 2011

"The Odds have it" Flying Unicorn Challenge

Ladies, you have to go check out this fun challenge over at the "Flying Unicorn". As you may have guessed by the title, you have to use in odd numbers.

My card has 1 flower, 3 variety of laces, 5 rhinestones, 1 fabric, 1 bead, 1 pin, 1 DP, 1 image, 1 cardstock, and 1 string of rhinestones...do the 3 different kind of adhesives count LOL....





I love making my shabby flowers...


And the inside....


Tks for visiting...xoxoox


3 comments:

  1. With all you create it is not merely the outside that you focus your attention on and I should know!!!
    Beauty both outside and in.
    Wonderful entry for the challenge, you more than nailed this challenge.
    Divine.
    Gisele it is so good to see you create. It is such a joy that I not only know your Blog but know you.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, not only purple is my favorite shade, but also the lovely shabby flowers, LOVELY creation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors, and I like the way you've used scrapbookpaper...

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love your comments...