Monday, August 8, 2011

A little Birdie told me ...

that the lovely Starr, over at the Bella Creations has a VERY tough challenge for us ladies. You must make a  card with 1 flower, 1 button and 1 lace (or rubban). Yes, only 1 of each..YIKES !!!

1 lace, so vintage was out...
1 flower, so for me shabby chic was out...
1 button, ummm. when I use buttons, I uusally use 1 or 5.....

so, I went for this...I kept it very simple for a rustic look...


Isn't that the cutest bird house ? My girlfriend from Tazmania gave me this when she visited last winter
( my winter, her summer :-)  )

I made my little nest with branches, wool, feathers ...and a flower...




Thanks for visiting...xooxoxo

6 comments:

  1. Outrageously beautiful Gisele! Oh my I just love this work of masterful art. You have tackled the challenge in the most fabulous way. I especially love the one regal flower on the perch and the lace along the top of the house...and that button! Utterly frame-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sweetie, you card is just perfect! It looks just like a bird house and yes the "real" bird house if gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for posted the challenge on your blog...your are an amazing artist.
    Humbled,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birdhouse is the kind of plaque that everybody want s to have. What I love about this is that you created a gorgeous piece with only a few itmes. And there are so many interesting and fabulous details to look at. I'm smitten!

    Sorry for not being around but I am happy to be here again. I really missed visiting you!
    Hope all is well with you....
    Love and hugs,
    Stella
    XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for my horrible typing.....
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, my, how adorable this is, giselle!! love EVERTHING about it:) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fabulous, fabulous nature inspired creation.
    This challenge is tougher than it appears because once lace and buttons are in the hands of people like you and I Gisele then we don't want to stop at one, do we?!!!!
    This is faultless, 100% + perfection.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love your comments...