Monday, July 16, 2012

My First Twinchie !!!

this was so much fun...I made it for the Out of A Hat Creations challenge...Have you ever made one ? I had not, so I found it quite challenging, but really fun at the same time.

...I started off glimmer misting, then I stamped my chandelier, applied multiple layers of 3 different coloured embossing powders, stamped a chair into it....dropped in a bit of gold perfect pearls, inked the edges; applied glossy accents to stick my beads in, then made chandelier loops with some chain and beads......
it was  hard to photograph with all the glare but it looks really cool IRL....






Thanks for peeking...have a lovely day...











12 comments:

  1. Oh that's gorgeous! You sure have made a fantasic Twinchie Gisele. Great that you joined us again at Out of a Hat and even better that you enjoyed making it.

    Love Chrissie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gisele, for your first twinchie,a brilliant twinchie, great texture.Thanks for joining us at Out of a Hat.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly looks really cool all the layers are gorgeous.

    Never made a twinchie but have made an inchie.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH! This is so ELEGANT! LOVE the chains and beads! PS Did you get the B-Day card I mailed a WHILE ago?? Mail to Canada takes forever and I didn't want you to think I forgot you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great twinchie! I love all the layers and the embedded beads. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your twinchie looks amazing. Sooooooo pretty. I love the added chains and beads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Gorgeous Twinchie Gisele, love the addition of a chain perfect. Never would have guessed your first. Thanks very much for joining us at Out of A Hat Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your first twinchie is gorgeous Gisele, love the embossing and the chains.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab twinchie with such pretty colours Gisèle! Love the beads and chains, they go so well together!! Bisous, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic twinchie Gisele, I love the texture
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it Gisele it's just gorgeous Max :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gisele. Gorgeous twinchie. Love everything about it. They are a lot of fun to make. I can see them becoming addictive!! lol! Thank you for sharing with the Hatters again this week. Take care.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love your comments...