Saturday, December 10, 2011

You're barking up the right tree !!!

Hello there, how is everyone ? I made another ornament for my niece using a piece of bark from her dad's land.. I thought that was kind of cool...So easy, peasy...used my border punch, made the rosette, added some trim, a reef made a lace flower , glued it to my bark, made a hook, and voila.





Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me some love; it makes me feel so good...

I am linking to :

Let's Craft and Create ; Circles
Happy Daze; x-mas
Flying Unicorn; Rosette

6 comments:

  1. I adore all of the natural elements - how clever!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful ornament and lovely idea to use the bark!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the ornaments you've been making Gisele, they're so inspiring! I bet your niece will adore this special piece! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ornament! I like the way you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet ornament Gisèle, you've dressed it up beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great way to recycle in your crafting, thank you for joining us at Happy daze this month. x

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love your comments...