Friday, October 29, 2010

"Bashful Blue"






Hi there, this is todays card... I am really happy with the outcome of it...
I cut up some silver and gold pieces from a bottle capper, as well as some K and Co. borders for the stars/embellishments, added some bling...I glittered a "I am Roses" flower, and added somes leaves, also from them. Used some DCWV ( one of my favorite paper co.)paper for the slope ( or envelope), silver embossed it, added another K and company embellishsment. I pleated up some beautiful silver ribbon, and cut up some glittered paper for the side. For the inside, I used a Prima mask ( these are really fun and inexpensive, $5 for 5) and silver embossed it....Hope you enjoy it....it has a lot going on, but I think the proportions are good...the only thing I would change is the bling in the top middle of the card....it took for ever to decide what to put there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, how I love your comments...