Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sparkling Silver Tag...

Hello there, I made a double sided tag. On one side, I scrunched up some aluminium paper and inked with TH distress inks; I saw this done on the Lets Get Shabby blog. Sorry, hard to photograph...








 The silver metal mesh at the bottom is from Websters, and the fabulous paper and tag from Crafty Individuals. The beads are bought seperately at Micheal's.







I am linking to:
 Flying Unicorn, use distressing
Case Study; make anything that is your Signature Style; well , I love purple, beads and trying new techniques.

Enjoy...

6 comments:

  1. This is definitely "YOU".
    Very beautiful Gisele.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful tag! I love the bead dangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a wonderful job with Yumiko's tutorial! Thanks sharing it with us!

    http://letsgetshabby.blogspot.com/2011/08/tutorial-by-yumiko.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I'm hypnotised by all the sparkly goodness of this tag!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous tag - I love everything about it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous, elegant tag! I love how it shimmers! Glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love your comments...